How much does an Aerospace Engineers earn?
The median annual wage of aerospace engineers was $97,480 in May 2010. (The median wage is the wage at which half of the workers in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.) The lowest 10% earned less than $60,620, and the top 10% earned more than $143,360. Median annual wages in the industries employing the largest numbers of aerospace engineers in May 2010 were as follows:
- federal government - $111,370
- scientific research and development services - $105,470
- navigational, measuring, electromedical and
- control instruments manufacturing - $101,760
- architectural, engineering, and related services - $95,220
- aerospace product and parts manufacturing - $88.340
How you're compatible
Find your compatibility with this career and discover the career that you're meant for.
Aerospace Engineerss on sokanu
Does your group have something to offer people in this career? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in a partnership.