What is the workplace of a Family Social Worker like?
Family social worker held about 384,200 jobs in 2010. They work in offices, clinics, hospitals, group homes, or shelters. Some travel around their communities to see clients. In 2010, the following industries employed the most family social workers:
- Individual and family services 21%
- Nursing and residential care facilities 16%
- Community and vocational rehabilitation services 13%
- Large government, excluding education and hospitals 12%
- Local government, excluding education and hospitals 12%
How you're compatible
Find your compatibility with this career and discover the career that you're meant for.
Family Social Workers on sokanu
Does your group have something to offer people in this career? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in a partnership.