What does a Health Services Manager do?
Health services managers typically:
- Work to improve efficiency and quality in delivering healthcare services
- Keep up to date on new laws and regulations so the facility complies with them
- Supervise assistant administrators in facilities that are large enough to need them
- Manage finances of the facility, such as patient fees and billing
- Create work schedules
- Represent the facility at investor meetings or on governing boards
- Keep and organize records of the facility’s services, such as the number of inpatient beds used
- Communicate with members of the medical staff and department heads.
In group medical practices, managers work closely with physicians, nurses, laboratory technicians, and other healthcare employees.
How you're compatible
Find your compatibility with this career and discover the career that you're meant for.
Health Services Managers on sokanu
Does your group have something to offer people in this career? Contact us at email@example.com if you're interested in a partnership.