What does a Principal do?
There are many duties of a school principal. Some of these duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- The hiring of staff members
- Communicating with parents and faculty when necessary
- Creating policies (such as dress code)
- Planning academic calendars for the school
- Handling of student recruitment and admissions into the school
- Disciplining students when needed
- Supervising students, staff and other faculty members
- Designing creative new programs and restructuring old ones
- Handling of the schools budget
- Maintaining secure funding for the school
- Making both daily decisions as well as long-term decisions
How you're compatible
Find your compatibility with this career and discover the career that you're meant for.
Principals on sokanu
Does your group have something to offer people in this career? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in a partnership.