Taking a career test is a great way to learn more about yourself, and is also a great way to learn about the many careers that are available to you. Considering that there are potentially thousands of careers to choose from, navigating through all of that information can be a daunting task to do by yourself.
Sokanu combines industry leading psychometrics, a fun, easy to use career assessment, and a showcased website that actually looks good and is easy to navigate.
Part of Sokanu's strength is that we learn about who you are and what makes your personality unique, and then we match you to over 700 careers simultaneously, across over 150 unique dimensions.
Additionally, the world of careers is changing constantly, so even if you're a veteran of the workforce, there may be new and exciting industries and opportunities you are unaware of. Sokanu can help bridge the gap and find your perfect career today.
Not what you're looking for?
- How does the Sokanu career test work?
- What makes the Sokanu career test special?
- How long is the Sokanu career test?
- What are the benefits of taking a career test?
- Can I take the Sokanu career test if I'm not in the United States?
- How does Sokanu choose its list of careers?
- How do I decide between my recommended careers?
- Can I take a career test if I already have a job?
- How much is the Sokanu career test?