The Sokanu career test is different from many other career tests for a few reasons. First, our assessment was built using industry leading scientific practices with the specific intention of producing reliable career recommendations. Our team of scientists and psychologists have isolated over 150 unique, discrete measurements when it comes to your personality. Second, it breaks the mold that some of the traditional career tests have formed after decades of remaining unchanged. Sokanu does this by offering users real-time feedback, making the experience engaging and actually fun to do.
Sokanu also combines your work history, education, and things like location and salary preferences when deciding what careers would be the best fit for you, amongst our pool of over 700 (and growing) careers.
Not what you're looking for?
- How does the Sokanu career test work?
- What makes the Sokanu career test special?
- How long is the Sokanu career test?
- What are the benefits of taking a career test?
- Can I take the Sokanu career test if I'm not in the United States?
- How does Sokanu choose its list of careers?
- How do I decide between my recommended careers?
- Can I take a career test if I already have a job?
- How much is the Sokanu career test?