How much does a Caterer earn?
The pay scale for Caterers varies greatly by the type of Caterer, but is based most often on budget margins. If an event goes over budget, the catering company may gain a poor reputation, as well as lose out on profit. By keeping well within the budget, Caterers determine the profitability of each event. Some Caterers are paid an annual salary, holding positions within an established business. The average salary of such positions are as follows:
- Catering Sales Manager - $38,315 per year
- Catering Manager - $38,013 per year
- Event Coordinator - $34,319 per year
- Banquet Manager - $44,497 per year
- Catering Executive - $49,547 per year
How you're compatible
Find your compatibility with this career and discover the career that you're meant for.
Caterers on sokanu
Does your group have something to offer people in this career? Contact us at email@example.com if you're interested in a partnership.